Want to Roll With Us?
Discover the Hissho Difference
Ready to be your own boss? Roll with us and enjoy the benefits of a people-focused culture. For more than 20 years, Hissho Sushi has been growing as one of the top leaders in the industry. People are the secret ingredient.
Hissho Sushi is passionate about our franchisees and the opportunities created for local business owners and their communities.
When you become a Hissho Sushi franchisee, you become part of the family.
Hissho Sushi Franchise Program includes:
- -Hands on Sushi Training
- -Marketing And Sales Training
- -Food and Saftey Training
- -Products, Packaging, Marketing and Branding
- -Ongoing Support from Hissho Field team and Headquarters
- -Phone Conferences and Webinars
- -Team Building Opportunities
- -Proven model of success for you to deploy
As a Hissho Sushi franchisee, you will run and grow your business as an independent owner. You’ll be part of a valuable team with multiple distribution channels, in over 1,600 locations in the U.S.
At Hissho University, you’ll learn everything you need in order to run a successful business. You will become a specially-trained sushi chef, and gain essential customer service, marketing, and sales skills. The Hissho Sushi method provides a collaborative environment, offering support where you need it.
- – Must be 21 years of age
- – Legal to work in the U.S.
- – Ability to pass drug, background, and credit check
- – Must provide copy of past three months bank statements
- – Must obtain business insurance
- – Minimum of $10,000 – $15,000 capital
- – Ability to speak and understand English
- – Must have reliable transportation
- – Must be able to attend training in Charlotte, NC
- – Sushi Bar training for 10 days
- – Asian Food Bar training for 15 days
Sound like your kind of roll? Reach out to our franchise recruiting team for more information!
How We Roll: Like a Boss
Hissho Sushi’s franchise program gives you high-quality training and support so that you can start and grow your own successful business.
Dedicated toFresh Ideas
Hissho Sushi is always working to roll in new ideas and innovative options for our customers, partners, and franchisees.